Social Media Coordinator
Great opportunity for creative social media marketer just getting started in the space! If you are looking to make a difference in a meaningful work environment, this job is a great way to dip your toes into a scaling startup.
Our brand has some (very, very, very!) exciting projects planned for the next 12 months, as such we are seeking a creative social media Guru to join our marketing team.
- Preparing engaging and relevant content and captions for social media channels
- Monitoring social media activities, including Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Pinterest, etc.
- Creating content and preparing EDM scheduling
- Providing reporting and analytics on social media performance
- Creating story telling and briefings for Insta channel, based on our brand and current trends
- Maintain website content and assist in design work
- Work with marketing team to ensure all social media activities and plans are executed
- Fluent in the language of emojis, GIFs, and memes.
- Master of the art of storytelling through Instagram Stories, Reels, and TikTok.
- Join in on exciting team meetings discussing new projects, products and more! So, so much to learn!
What we are looking for:
- Located in Sydney or South Coast NSW
- Passion for social media marketing and an interest in relevant content and media
- Excellent understanding of all social media channels and performance
- Highly creative, innovative and energetic team player
- Photo and video editing skills highly regarded
- Design experience and skill highly regarded
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
- Highly self-managed and self-motivated
- Flexible, adaptable and excellent attention to detail
If you love working with like-minded people, and enjoy the flexibility of working from home and specified work days in the city, then this could be your next work opportunity!